Angry Birds Action! – Movie Magic: Step By Step
The big North American release of The Angry Birds Movie is coming this Friday! As many of you are planning to hit the theater, there are a few things you should know if you want to get the most out of Angry Birds Action! when you’re at the movie.
In case you don’t know, Movie Magic is a feature in Angry Birds Action! that allows you to get awesome extras in your game while you’re at The Angry Birds Movie – magically! To make sure all that magic gets into your device and into Angry Birds Action!, follow the steps below before going to the theater.
- Download Angry Birds Action!, and play through the first level.
- Activate the microphone in the game. (This is really important!)
- After the first level in Angry Birds Action!, tap the Pig button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap “How?”.
- Tap “Next”.
- Tap “Yes”.
- Tap “OK”, or “Allow” if you’re using an Android device.
Now you’re all set to go to the movie! Once you’re in the theater, just follow the steps below.
- Enjoy the film – leave your phone in your pocket during the movie. Let’s keep the anger on the screen and not in the audience.
- Open Angry Birds Action! when the credits roll at the end of the film. The Movie Magic starts after the Red badge appears on the screen so be patient. If you miss the badge, don’t worry! Just turn on Angry Birds Action! after the badge appears and you will be ok.
- The magic happens automatically! There is no need to scan the Red badge with the camera, or do anything else. Angry Birds Action will recognize that you are in the theater, and unlock new content in a few seconds.
There it is. Now you have the tools to activate Movie Magic in Angry Birds Action!, and you’ve got plenty of time to practice before Friday. See you in the theater!